Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Ultrasound soon!!

Today's the day!!!

It's not until 5, though, so no need to keep checking here before then. (I'm sure I have tons of people reading my blog hourly for reports, right?) (right)

I changed the color because one of my readers pointed out that gray isn't really a very "me" color. The funny thing is, I chose that color to go with the header, which I then changed :) So now it's blue...and since that is my very favorite color, hopefully everyone else will like it too :)

We had a beautiful anniversary. Nothing too exciting or memorable, but there's nothing wrong with that. It was just wonderful getting the time together. We went to Red Lobster for dinner (sans Kewpie) and then picked her up, brought her home and watched our wedding video. I can't believe how much my little brothers and sisters have changed! Jasmine seemed to enjoy it too :) We watched a few minutes of baseball, but it was late and they were losing so Josh went to bed, and Jasmine and I joined him a few minutes later (after Jeter struck out and the game was over).

Today's the first day of school in this area. Justin, my youngest brother, starts first grade today, after being homeschooled for kindergarten. Mom's really struggling, and I understand, now that I have one of my own. I never understood the people who couldn't wait for their kids to go back...the house is so quiet when they're gone. And for someone who loves quiet, it still is a bad thing.
So today I am even more pleased that I'm never going to have to deal with "first day of school blues"...because Jasmine and I are going to celebrate that first day together! I can't wait to buy her school supplies and officially teach her...I'm sure it will be work and not just all "first day" excitement, but I'm really pleased that I will be the one teaching her, giving her the kind of education that my brilliant, well-rounded, socially-advanced homeschooled husband has!!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Can't wait to read the news! Woot!!!

How bout them Tigers???? :)

GG said...

With life being so busy, and so much going on it is always special and wonderful when couples are able to get in some quality time.

I look forward to an ultrasound pic.