Saturday, September 23, 2006

Exciting things in the works!!

Liddy's Loft, where I was on the Creative Team, has decided to merge with Digi*Dreamer. There will be very exciting things happening next weekend...fun grand opening stuff. In the meantime, they're upgrading the forums, and thankfully that's settling in and getting more organized for the poor women working behind the scenes!

And I will have a bigger role there. A much bigger role :) I'm going to be a designer there!!!! I got a reply this morning from Holley, the owner of LL and now co-owner of DD. I'll give a link as soon as I have something in the store...I'm so excited!!!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

CONGRATS Charlene!!! That's fantastic news!!!

Anonymous said...

Whoo-hoo! That is so exciting. I am so proud of you, girl! :D Congrats, congrats, congrats!