Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Will Spring ever get here?

I'm so ready for spring. For some sunshine, temperatures over 50, flowers, buds on the trees...I figured out why I'm having such a hard time believing it will ever arrive. It's been just over 6 months since our "Columbus Day Storm" that took out our power, half the trees, and our car...so for more than 6 months, snow has been a strong possibility for that whole time! Sure, we've had some gorgeous weather for a few days in a row, and we had a mild couple months when we're usually getting pounded, but it's April 18th, and I just today saw my first robin.

Can someone send some warm weather this way? Pretty please??

In less complainy news:
We close on the house on Friday morning. We had our final walk-through today...it's so perfect! I love it. There's a ton of work before we can feel moved in (tonight is our date and we're going to spend most of it packing), but it's coming.

Here's a layout I did today with a great picture of Rebekah:

No comments: