Monday, April 16, 2007

Two related layouts

I saw an awesome idea on Kimberly's blog, and thought it would be fun to do something similar. I got Josh to cooperate (kicking and screaming; I think the last thing on his "hate" list was a quiet reminder to me that he doesn't enjoy this kind of thing).

Credits: my page: Gems from Laura Alpuche's "Home Sweet Home" kit; Tea Tag from Amy Knepper's "Vintage Vashon" kit; papers and staple from Faith True's "Cool Linen" kit
Josh's page: everything from Tamra Burwick's "Kokomo" kit
The look of the layout is inspired by an ad from a very old Real Simple :)
font: Pharmacy, Problem Secretary Normal

(oh, and my kits are, indeed, no longer available. Freebies are still up, though, so help yourself to those, and send friends to come get their own copies of them!)

2 comments:

Sinead said...

Cool layouts, Charlene! I might have to lift your idea!

Unknown said...

i love how these turned out charlene!!

very cute! and how can you hate mushrooms????

i've got lots of bodily humor jokes for you for another day too ;)