Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Scrapping Stuff

I'm so excited! I'm going to be a part of "The Amazing Digi Scrapping Race II" starting this Sunday. My partner, Deena, is someone I've known from TDC since we both started there, and since she's on vacation now and we just got back, we should both have lots of pictures to work with.

What is it? If you don't feel like reading everything on that site, I'll try to summarize. We will have 12 "challenges" over the next 6 weeks. One Sunday, one Wednesday, both needing to be completed by the following Saturday. Everyone who completes the week's challenges continues on to the next week, and at the end, all the teams that completed all 12 challenges will go into a drawing for a HUGE grand prize.

I think this should be a lot of fun! I always (or very often always) scrap better when given parameters ("use only one paper, 2 ribbons, 4 buttons and a one-word title") so I'm really excited about this! Deena set up a blog for it, so I'll be posting my layouts there.

Other fun stuff is happening...The Digi Chick is getting a makeover coming with the new ownership, so there's a big party this weekend. I can't wait...I love parties, especially scrapping ones, where no uncomfortable small talk is necessary! So expect a bunch of new layouts after the weekend is over :)

Here's one I made yesterday using a bunch of beautiful things from the very talented Jenna Nelson:

No comments: