Monday, December 03, 2007

Days 2 and 3

Sunday's prompt was "something that puts you in the holiday spirit." Mine was two ornaments from my childhood, that are now on our tree. When I think of decorating for Christmas, these two are the first things that pop into my head!



And today's prompt is something that makes you giggle or smile. Mine isn't Christmas-y, but it makes me smile none-the-less!

I made a souffle for dinner last night! It was on my "101 in 1001" list, and it came out well. I'm looking forward to trying again and using garlic and parmesan instead of dill, which Josh wasn't super-fond of.

Lastly, I finished making a felt pizza for Jasmine's Christmas present. I also made a hotdog last weekend, but I'm still not completely happy with the bun. So here's what I am proud of:
(of course, I pick off the mushrooms on real pizza so it's hilarious that I put them on my fake one!)

No comments: