Friday, December 28, 2007

I'm Promise.

Jasmine had us completely bewildered. She kept saying "I'm promise." Yesterday it was followed by her teddy bear kissing our elbows. We had no idea what it came from.

For awhile I thought it was from "I'll be home for Christmas" when they sing "I promise you," but she never said "you." It was always "I'm promise."

Then last night, she was saying "I'm promise. I'm sheeeeee! I'm promise. I'm sheeee!" And then adding "I'm trying. I'm learning."

I thought through all the Veggie Tales songs she knows. Nothing about promises that I could think of.

Suddenly it hit me.

I am a promise
I am a possibility
I am a promise
With a capital "P"
And I am learning to hear God's voice
And I am trying to make the right choice
I am a promise to be anything God wants me to be.

What an awesome thing for her to be singing!! And how fun, since I made this layout about a year ago:

1 comment:

Nikki said...

awww...That is sooo CUTE!!!