Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Newest Holiday

I decided it was time for the redheads of the world to have their own day. So I do hereby declare April 23, 2008 to be the first ever Hug A Redhead Day.
What does this mean??
First off, if you see a redhead (you might want to stick with family and very close friends this first year), give 'em a hug.
Send them an e-card.
Give 'em a call.

I considered making it "Hug a Natural Redhead Day," but then figured, if people want to dye their hair so they can celebrate, why should I stop them??

So c'mon! Make plans now, because it's only 3 hours from the first EVER Hug A Redhead Day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This will be easy for me. My son and my MIL have red hair.

BoozetteScrappy said...

Can I hug myself? I have red hair! LOL Love the idea!

Sinead said...

((((hugs)))) to you!