Thursday, April 24, 2008

Time for a Fun Family Project!

(I can hear my mom groaning from here!)

I'd love it if you would take a minute and think of three adjectives to describe me, and then either leave a comment or email me. I can't go into "why" at this point, but would love to have answer(s) by Saturday if possible.
It doesn't have to be profound unless you want it to be...can be as funny or serious as you'd like. I'd love to know why, if they're not completely obvious!

I'll fill you in when I get a chance...

5 comments:

Josh Virkler said...

Beautiful.
Fun.
Loyal.

Southern Momma said...

Friendly, Helpful, Interesting.

Karen said...

Nice Legs.
Dolomite Falls.
Dear Friend.

okay -so maybe they're more than one word adjectives...but it's what comes to mind!

Michele said...

organizer
dedicated
Yankees fan :)

Stacy said...

That's cute about Jasmine "talking" on the phone. Lindsay does that too.

Three adjectives: Nice, interesting, a friend