Friday, April 11, 2008

Story and Exciting News

I'm afraid that when I post, people won't see my Movie Quotes game. If you aren't comfortable leaving a comment here, you can email me with your answers. C'mon, mom, I know you know a couple of these!!!

First, my exciting news. I haven't been good about posting my layouts for the Amazing DigiScrap Race that I was a part of, but I did the Race with my friend Deena again. And this time we won! We are the second runners-up! It's chosen by drawing, but it's still over $50 worth of prizes (to digiscrapping stores) so it will be a lot of fun to go shopping!! :D They posted the results last night, but I didn't see it 'til this morning, which is good. I needed the sleep I got.

We had a rough night last night. I won't go into details, but none of us got as much sleep as we needed. But one cute thing came from the night (my friend says children say cute things in the middle of the night so we're not tempted to give them away).
First, some background info. We've been working on teaching Jasmine her first and last name, how old she is, what town she lives in, and what our first names are. She knows Josh's name, but struggles with mine. Apparently she has a name for me now, though:

She was lying on her pillow and said, "make a sheep. Make a sheep for Josh and Virkwer." (um, that's me).

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Congrats on winning!

That's cute about Jasmine.