Friday, May 02, 2008

Blog Header

I have a new header!! Both are from pictures this week, but one was before the dining room was painted, and the other after it!

Here are the credits, with links, to all the things I used for the header. I know most of my readers aren't digiscrappers, but I want you to know anyways, I used one thing from each of the current designers at TDC. There are more coming soon, but the designers in the store at this minute are all represented (I think!) :)
Amanda Heimann (lace)
Andrea Burns (vintage color action)
Cinzia Loosemore (Bekah's frame)
Darcy Baldwin (blisterdates)
Dani Alencar (backwards staple)
Jen Ulasiewicz (rose)
JanaM (tied string)
Jeann Gaidecki (Jasmine's frame)
Jofia Designs (blue paper)
Karah Fredricks (glitter frame)
Karen Lewis (stitching, not available)
Kimberly Giarrusso (family sticker)
Marsha Zepeda (smile quote)
Mira Designs (bobby Pin)
Sarah Jones (button, not available)
Scarlet Heels Media (glittery leaf)
Shannon Lee Carlson (blue flower)
Tamra Burwick (knotted ribbon)
Tracey Lee (pink fabric flower)

Speaking of the dining room, how about some pictures?
Here's what we were working with. Excuse the mess...I decided it made the pictures better. You know, like they make sure the person is only smiling in the "after" pictures of a makeover, like they weren't happy with the "old" them.


And here it is afterwards:



The new table and chairs arrive Monday. The curtains are in the dryer, though I'm kinda hoping to get new ones.

No comments: