Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Midweek Post

Jasmine's doing great in her little bed! I'm so pleased. Bekah's been sleeping more soundly too. I'm not sure if she senses that Josh and I are there, or if she sees Jasmine sleeping in the next bed, but either way, I'm very relieved. Now if we can just get them to be okay with us sleeping in the next room over...that's the next step!
Two nights ago, Jasmine fell out of bed and landed on our mattress. She said "excuse me! help?!" so Josh helped her back up. A minute or two later she fell back out of bed, and said "not again!"

Josh asked about my "you have to wait four more weeks" post about the new color of the living room. I wasn't being mean, just lazy. The room wasn't cleaned up yet so I couldn't do pictures, and I thought a "completely after" instead of "midway through" was more dramatic. But here's a tease:

The walls aren't really quite this shade, but it gives you a hint.
And this is the lighter half of the room, behind the cute girl doing the Saturday Night Fever dance :)

No comments: