Thursday, March 05, 2009

Me, Now project

I'm so excited!! TheDigiChick has started monthly projects, making mini-albums on various themes. I jumped in and volunteered to run this month because there was an adorable box I wanted to make. Isn't that a good enough reason??

I haven't taken pictures of the box itself yet because I keep hoping my camera will be done and back in my arms again soon, but here are the first two pages. If you're reading this and a scrapper (paper, digi or hybrid) I'd love it if you wanted to join me!

Here's the front and back of the first one. Just a little bit about me, with current stats :)


And hopefully this will show up animated...it makes more sense to animate it, since it's the front and back and the above one looks like it's two separate pages! That, and this one's easier to read at this size!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You mini album is turning out so cute so far! Yea!