Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Pooh Bear

(just assume no baby. Josh will update after he gets here, unless there's actually wifi at the hospital for me to do it myself)

Jasmine and Bekah are getting much longer attention spans these days. Until a month ago, Frog and Toad books were too wordy for them. Now they'll sit through me reading both to them, one after the other.
And they'll listen to an entire Winnie-the-Pooh story, too. Jasmine's started walking around with the book "reading" it to whoever's around...we keep hearing things like, "'Pooh,' cried Pooh!" which cracks us up!! Bekah's ready to jump to a new page shortly before I finish the current one, but she makes it through 85% of the current page before trying to turn it, so she's getting close.

I'm glad they're starting to enjoy them, since those books are my very favorites. I love that I'm giggling about the way the book is written, and they enjoy the story itself. It makes all of us happy!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Frog and Toad are HUGE in Worcester, too. It's funny - I don't remember reading those as a child.
But CJ and Sam can't get enough, either.
Caroline walks around saying "WE'RE NOT AFRAID!" or singing to make sure her garden isn't afraid to grow!