Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ready, Hudson?

I have an appointment with my midwife today, and will hopefully hear "he can come out any time now" from her mouth! I'm 36 weeks (and 1 day) pregnant, so he's in the clear as far as lung development and sucking reflex.

And do you know what's scary? Using the half-pound-a-week growth they say happens to them at this point, if he's born today and is on par with Jasmine, he'd be 6 pounds 12 ounces!! Bekah was born 16 days from now (relatively speaking) and weighed 7 pounds. So she really was a peanut, and not just because she was born 3 1/2 weeks earlier than her sister!

I made a layout of something I'm hearing a lot from Jasmine lately. She's been putting on various Disney costumes (finally! she wouldn't look at them in Disney World!) and insisting that we call her by the name of the princess or fairy.
This is Bekah's costume and a tad tight on Jasmine, but she did look pretty cute! and she wanted her hair up like Tink too, so I put it in a cute little bun.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YOur LOs are so sweet and pretty! Any news from Hudson? :)