Saturday, March 14, 2009

Trying to keep people updated

Now that I've let people know that I'm supposed to take it easy so Hudson doesn't come too early, I should probably make sure I at least let people know I'm still hanging in!!

He can come in 10 days. I'm continuing to pray that he doesn't come before then, but I'm also praying the way I have been since I first suspected I was pregnant, that he wouldn't come late. This has not been an easy pregnancy, and the thought of going past my due date makes me ever-so-slightly crazy.

The girls can't figure out why I can't do anything for them, but I think it's making them gradually more independent, which is a very good thing since I'll still be taking it easy once he's here! Jasmine is certainly capable of doing things on her own, so it's good to "encourage" that from her a bit more than we have been.

Thanks for the prayers and notes! I love hearing from people, on Facebook or via email or here :)

No comments: