Sunday, May 10, 2009

Jasmine's Birthday

It's been strange for me to realize that my Princess is four...probably because I have so many memories of being four. She's really growing up!

So, in honor of her birthday, I thought it only fitting to write out some of the things she's said today, because they are well worth recording.

"There was a lot of rain yesterday. It was freaking me out."
(and she's right. She was crying hysterically)

Josh: What do you want for your birthday dinner:
Jasmine: (thinking for a minute) A sandwich.
Josh: Um, okay....what do you want on your sandwich?
Jasmine: Peanut butter and .... Jelly.
later she changed her mind and decided on a sub with "no salad" on it.

To Josh's dad: "Um, sir? Want to see my new shirt? It's from the blutterfy consertory."

"There's the bear! Now you can get me some more water!" as the grizzly bear bursts into the teepee (Josh had told her he'd fulfill her request for water after the tense grizzly bear scene in the movie Across the Great Divide...I guess you had to be there)

When I loaded the pictures from today (which are pretty minimal, because the battery died...my camera has an amazing battery life and I think this is the first time it's been charged since Disney World!) she chose two that she wants me to make into a scrapbook page. So I thought I'd share them here too:

Playing her new "flute":
And the only butterfly picture I got at the "blutterfy consertory" today (good choice, since it is pink; her favorite color!)


happy 4th birthday Jasmine!

1 comment:

gabs said...

happy belated birthday and thanks for sharing this wonderful story and conversation!

btw: loving your blog outfit!