Friday, May 22, 2009

Layout Time

I went a little nuts this week making new layouts. The designers at The Digichick were creating such awesome kits, I wanted to try them all (so I did!)

I'll link the layouts up to their place in my gallery there, in case you're a digiscrapper and want to check out the credits :D

A rare picture of Hudson and I:

I used an awesome tutorial at Creating Keepsakes to make this one :)

This is the first layout I've ever made that makes me cry. Phillip took the picture (I think; unless Vivian had the camera at that point!) and it's so sweet and so sad. Buffy likely doesn't have more than a year or two left to live because of a bad heart murmur, so we're treating him a little bit more like the royalty he thinks he is.

This one isn't with TDC stuff, but was for a challenge I did :)

No comments: