Tuesday, May 05, 2009

New Pictures and Pages

But first a Bekah story.
The girls like to go outside and play in the (fenced in) backyard. I'll sit in the kitchen with Hudson and watch them, and they have a wonderful time playing together.
Bekah likes the dandelions in the yard. She's decided it's fun to bring me some, so here's something that happens over and over:
Bekah: Mommy, do you want a flower?
Me: Sure, Bekah!
B: How you ask?
C: Please!
B: How you ask?
C: Please!
B: How you ask?
C: Please!
B: How you ask?
C: Please!
B: Otay!
(trots off; comes back a few minutes later with flower in hand)
B: How you ask?
C: Please!
B: Here!
C: Thanks!
B: Yo' weltome! Do you want anudder one?

(repeat)

and then I end up with a pile like this:
Here are a couple nice pictures from yesterday. Saturday we found a beautiful (Gap!) white eyelet dress at a garage sale for Bekah, so Sunday when we were at Target, I found a pretty one for Jasmine. Then I remembered I had one too, so I'm hoping to get family pictures with the girls in our white eyelet dresses and the boys in light colors :) But for now:


(Oh! Before I forget again, if you read my blog on Feedblitz or in some other feed, you should come check it out, because I redid the look of the blog! Thanks to TDC for the awesome, beautiful Blogwear! It was a freebie for National Scrapbooking Day this past weekend, and will be available in the store on Thursday.)

Here are a couple pages I've just recently done:

3 comments:

Amy Turon said...

Charlene, I just LOVE your new blog layout...especially the header! The picture of the girls kissing Hudson is beautiful and displayed so perfectly. What a wonderful graphic artist you are. I also really enjoyed the heart-shaped "5 1/2 years into happily-ever-after" page. That's a treasure!

gabs said...

your new header is amazing and thanks for sharing that treasure

Lisa said...

Those photos of your children are SOOO gorgeous! Wow!