Thursday, October 29, 2009

Creative Projects

Today's been a bit of a rough day so far. That's putting it mildly, but my outlook is enough better now that I just look back at the morning and am glad it's over.

anyways, I had a couple pictures to upload this morning.

Hudson climbed in there himself (it's his change table). He loves it, until he realizes he can't get back out. (linked to my digichick gallery)

And a fun little box I made. I'm not exactly sure what I'll use it for yet, but it's sooo cute and I'm sure it will make the perfect package for someone soon :D


Kelleigh's templates are awesome! I was never ready to try hybrid projects until she started selling her templates at TDC. And the awesome thing?? She has them all set up so you could use normal scrapbooking paper from the store and use her templates. So if you aren't a digital scrapper but still love her creations, you can do it that way :D

No comments: