Friday, October 09, 2009

Initiative

I made a scrapbook page this morning about Bekah's newest phrase.



The journaling is a little hard to read. It says:
Bekah was very easy to potty-train. One of her difficulties, though, was that she would tell me she had to go and then wait for me to put down Hudson (and/or the computer) to go in. So I told her she needed to take initiative. Just for fun, I had her try to say it. If you've never heard a two-year old say *take initiative* you've really missed out.
Unfortunately (?), now, instead of telling me she needs to go potty, she tells me *I need to take initiative."* It works for me, but it could confuse our families when they're playing with her and I'm not around to translate! I wonder if I should un-teach her?? Nah.

This is a kit by the amazing Fee Jardine. She used to sell at TDC, and I fell in love with her style back then. So when I joined her creative team last year, it was a dream come true for me! Now, even though I don't scrap as often as I was for awhile (since I've been focusing on photography more), I'm always thrilled when she puts out a new kit. She has a fan for life!

No comments: