Thursday, October 22, 2009

50 things I love; 50 things I hate

I made layouts for things I love and hate...um, I won't tell you how long ago I finished them *blush*. But I'm finally getting them uploaded! I'll list what each page says, since it's unreadable at this size.

(these are alphabetized so I could be sure I wasn't duplicating!) Air1 ~ baby toes ~ Beatles ~ Beethoven ~ blue ~ cheesecake ~ chocolate ~ Christmas ~ clarinets ~ coconut-taro boba ~ coffee ~ culture study ~ daisies ~ dancing ~ digiscrapping ~ family ~ finishing ~ fresh starts ~ garlic ~ getting a second chance ~ ham ~ happy endings ~ hats ~ Istanbul ~ Jane Austen novels ~ Jesus ~ jigsaw puzzles ~ Josh ~ Kermit ~ languages ~ lists ~ lolcats ~ music of the 60s ~ newborn baby heads ~ Newsboys ~ Nikon ~ seeing God's hand in things ~ sleeping in ~ snow crab ~ spinach ~ taking pictures ~ Target ~ TDC ~ thunderstorms ~ TobyMac ~ transparency ~ travel ~ Turkish food ~ Wegmans ~ Winnie-the-Pooh ~ Yankees


"Char" ~ arrogance ~ babies crying ~ bad sports ~ being cold ~ being late ~ being treated like an idiot ~ bridges ~ clutter ~ Comic Sans ~ commercials ~ disloyalty ~ Dora ~ drama ~ Elmo ~ failing ~ feeling stupid ~ Fox baseball Commentators ~ goopy pens ~ Halloween ~ heights ~ immaturity ~ intentional rudeness ~ lies ~ liver ~ migraines ~ misused apostrophes ~ mosquito bites ~ MSG ~ nagging ~ nausea ~ negativity ~ orange pop ~ peppers ~ potty humor ~ public bathrooms ~ pushiness ~ putting away laundry ~ Red Sox ~ saxophones ~ scary stories ~ snow ~ spam (the food OR the emails) ~ spiders ~ spoilers ~ swearing ~ the color orange ~ warm milk ~ whining ~ winter

1 comment:

Reformed Mama said...

can i mention that i hate the use of the word "pop" to refer to soda or coke (any flavor coke). HA HA HA HA! just kidding. really. love the layouts. i miss reading more from you thna just status updates. :(