Monday, October 19, 2009

Window Clings



The girls and I made a fun project this afternoon. Super quick and easy, and so adorable! We'll have to do it again closer to Christmas! You can read about it on this blog, or read my less-illustrated tutorial:

I took this adorable kit and put all the pictures on two sheets of paper. Sent them to Josh, who printed them on the laser printer (otherwise, you need to photocopy things. Inkjet printers won't work for this). He brought them home at lunch :)

I took the papers and put clear contact paper over them, then cut around the individual shapes (leaving a little around the edges because I like that look and it's a TON easier!).

Then the girls helped me put each piece under water and peel the paper off of the contact paper. The colors will stay but the paper comes off.

And we all hung them up on the window! There's still enough stickiness that they stay put, but they'll come back down easily when it's time to make Christmas ones.



No comments: