Sunday, August 15, 2010

In Process

First off, thank you to everyone who voted. The voting is closed; I sent the top four pictures in each category to Heidi to show off on her website, and now I'm asking some photog pros for their top pic out of each of the four for each category. if you want to see which ones made it to this stage of the game, they're all listed here.

Secondly, I realized today that I really enjoyed the 101 in 1001 that I did awhile back. I think it was good to have some added motivation for bigger things than I do on a daily basis. Dishes, laundry, vacuuming and meal-planning just don't get any more exciting the 1000th time than they were the first day! So I'm in the process of coming up with a new one. I'll post it when it's all done...hopefully early this week!!

And for this week, my goal is to put together a bunch of snapshots of normal life, now. I think it will be fun to look back on the humdrum, never-boring life of a mother with three kids 5 and younger! So be watching for that!

No comments: