Friday, October 22, 2010

Update on 101

A few more things I'll update on the real list soon...

Read a couple more books:
The Yada Yada Prayer Group Gets Real
The Yada Yada Prayer Group Gets Tough
The Yada Yada Prayer Group Gets Caught
The Yada Yada Prayer Group Gets Rolling
And I'm currently on the last one in the series :)
I've started another book:
Boundaries: When to Say Yes, When to say No to Take Control of Your Life

Also, we got three lawn signs for the upcoming election. There are a couple more I would love to support, but the office didn't have those there. I'll take the three we've got!

We made it to the Farmer's Market last weekend. Got some of the sweetest grapes either of us has ever tasted, as well as two houseplants to make the house look more springy!

Hudson needs more attention than I can give him while typing, so that's it for tonight!
 

No comments: