Sunday, February 05, 2012

Get a cup of coffee. this one will be long.

Random moments from the past two weeks:


Jasmine: "she's a geeseherd. It's like a shepherd, but geese." (on "it's a small world" ride)

The highlight of Hudson's day: Meeting Buzz and Woody, and showing them both that they're on his shirt.
(he's offended that this is a picture of Buzz. He insisted, all in mime, that we bring a picture of just him next year.)

Nothing quite as cute as having Hudson narrate Beauty and the Beast to me at the live show. He loved telling me what was going to happen next!

Jasmine has gone on a real roller coaster, and loved it. (The Rock n' Roller Coaster). My little girl is growing up!

me: "okay, Jasmine. Do you want your camera so you can take pictures on Safari, or not need to be responsible?"
Jasmine: "not responsible. That's a good choice, right?"

Hudson, upon seeing a tiger through a window: "can I touch him? he's soft."


Hudson seemed much more concerned that the flame throwers were "naked" than that they were throwing fire!


Standing in line to see Winnie the Pooh and friends, hearing Hudson call out, "Tigger, I wuv you!"


Me: "why am I carrying you?"
Hudson: "you pick me'd up!"
(at this point I think he wonders how smart Mama is!)

Hudson kept asking, "where's Charla, Daddy?" A little young for that, kid!

Went to China with Kimberly, then ate dinner in France. We'll sleep well tonight!
(we spent Saturday with my friends and their kids, and Monday at Epcot with another friend and her family.)

Hudson looked at me with concern as we stood in line to meet Tinkerbell and said, "What's Tinkerbell's name???"


I overheard Aladdin tell Princess Jasmine just how cute Hudson was as we were walking away. He melts hearts!!


How quickly Hudson goes from "I scared from the pirates" to "I want to go on again!"

Hudson ordered "leafs" with his dinner. And yes, that's what he called it to the waitress. He enjoyed his salad, too!

A wild first: I waited longer for the change table than Josh and Jasmine did for Rock n' Roller Coaster!

Hudson, walking away from Rafiki, said loudly enough for the monkey to hear, "I LOVE dat guy!" I looked back to see Rafiki sign the same thing back to him!

Cinderella's Wicked Stepmother to Bekah, when she saw Bekah's Mickey Mitt-ed hands: "have you seen someone about those? I think I'd be concerned."

(Josh calls this one "the view from the bathroom")

 My rockstar, doing her best to make "floods" be the next big thing in pants! (how'd she get so TALL???)

They were so proud to get all 6 stamps at Animal Kingdom!
 let there be music!

 (Legoland. one of two days not at a Disney park)

 Butterfinger Cupcakes (wisely changed from being called Butterfinger Muffins). Found only at Disney Hollywood Studios, and worth the sugar coma that follows unless you share it with your entire family.

 riding the rides! (hard shots to get, even with a cool camera!)

Enjoying the shows (yes, that man IS on fire, and yes, that car IS driving on two wheels!)

 Just a bit too short...


*happy sigh*

No comments: