Monday, February 20, 2012

*clever title here*

I'm not feeling very creative today. I've spent the past couple days counting chickenpox and smothering them in lotions to ease the itching and help the healing process. I'm thankful that they're all getting better now and that life will soon be back to normal. I'm also thankful for the beautiful lifelong immunity this is giving them!!

Photo Challenge Submission

But I did have to throw my hat in the ring for I Heart Faces' current challenge, "hugs and kisses."

My sister-in-law and her husband love getting their picture taken, so it works out well that I enjoy taking their pictures, too!!

Go see all the other gorgeous pictures on I Heart Faces! www.iheartfaces.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the haze. I love the lines and the shape their bodies make. Sweet photo.

Karla said...

So pretty!