Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pac-Man face

Jasmine learned about Pac-Man last week, when Hudson wore his new shirt with a big Pac-Man on it.
I promptly forgot the discussion.
Until yesterday, when Jasmine told me that her face looked like "the character you told me about last Wednesday." She couldn't remember his name, or where he came from, just that he wasn't from Disney and that I'd told her about him. Finally she remembered his shirt, and I figured out what she meant!

It's also the only way she was willing to actually document her chickenpox. Which is amusing, since now she wants me to get this picture printed, framed, and hung up on her wall near her bed.

I tell ya, life with Jasmine is never dull.

Oh, right. The Pac-Man. What do you think?
(second photo edited to finish off his face) :)

Bekah is more willing to show off her spots!
I'm thankful, our doctor was willing to document their case without seeing them or requiring a blood test. I didn't really want to lug them in when they are still so contagious and I knew they wouldn't be able to do anything other than tell us to give them oatmeal baths!!!

No comments: