Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Linking my life together

I finally created a portfolio that I'm pleased with.
http://charlaarts.com/pictures/

It has the option of a blog there, so I'm going to try to use that for photo shoots, though at this point it's identical to the portfolio section, making it redundant. And I detest redundancy!!

But if you like my pictures and want to see something other than my kids once in awhile, there's the place to look. I might put a little update here when I've added a new gallery for those who want to see, so you know to go check it out.

I've decided not to keep my store on charlaarts.com going. It was too much work for the lack of attention there. I'd rather just keep etsy going. People know that it's a safe, secure site, and I have the added bonus of getting people finding me accidentally, which is much less likely on my personal store.

I took some pictures of this fabulous ballerina about 10 days ago. They're in two of the albums I linked to in the top (currently the first and last galleries. Don't ask why they're not all together.). She was hoping I could take more pictures on Friday, but being a mom comes in priority, so I had to say no.

No comments: