Friday, January 27, 2006

Jasmine page, and a mushy one

I've been making more scrapbook pages. I won't put all the pictures up of the ones I've done, but here are my favorite two from this week.

This is my all-time favorite picture of Jasmine. I've played with it so many times, always turning the picture black&white (or sepia, this time) and leaving her eyes blue so it's apparent just how blue and intense they really are. This was a scraplifting challenge, and a lot of fun to do.
Text (Jasmine's nicknames) reads: Kewpie Doll, Angel Baby, Punkin Head, Cutie Patootie, Baby Doll
Credits: Kit: "Vintage Artistry" kit from SBB.
Font: Ancestory SF

The other one I'm really proud of was a color challenge, using one of my two least-favorite colors. I don't like brown (the challenge color) or orange, simply because I look like I'm deathly ill if I wear them. A silly reason to avoid them when I'm scrapping!! So I did this page, using a picture the Schwalms took at our wedding.
Credits: Ink overlay: Zoe collection by Clara Wallace; all else: Your Love is Better Than Chocolate by Ams Digi Scraps; picture by Tim and Nancy Schwalm
Font: AceBingham SH

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Charlene!
Your scrapbook pages look awesome. It was really great to see you, Josh, and Jasmine today. I can't believe that she's already walking!

Sheila