Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Make 'em laugh!

I've always loved a good sense of humor. Mom told me I should marry someone funny, since I'm not necessarily always funny but I like it when others are. So I listened to her advice (see a hint of his humor here...click on the pictures for more).

The person who has always made me laugh, though (sorry, Josh...I met him when I was three and he started making me laugh when he started to talk) is my "little" brother Daniel. (his website is having technical difficulties right now, but when it's working, you can click here. Check out his coffee reviews!) He really has an amazing gift (and he knows it).

If only more of their humor would rub off on me...

(Josh says I'm funny...don't know if he sees a different side of me than most others or if he brings out my humor, or he just loves me...but I'll take it!)

2 comments:

Val said...

Coffee reviews? Oh I am SO coming back to check that out, lol! Fun reading your entry!

Karen said...

Charlene - You are one of the funnier people that I know. The best part is that you don't know it - which makes you all the funnier!
I really like the new format. Can't believe how big Jasmine is getting - what are you feeding that child? She is just gorgeous - looks just like her mommy!
Your scapbooks are really cool, too - it is going to be so nice to have all that together to look at when Jasmine is older.
Keep on with the updates...talk to you soon...let me know about Sarah's shower - if I can help I am more than willing!
Love you!