Friday, January 13, 2006

Problem Solved

Thank you, Josh.

The website is normal again. Yay!!

One of my best friends had her baby Tuesday morning. You can see their blog here. I'm so excited for them. The adventure begins! Or, rather, continues, but in a completely different way.

In other news...
I got hooked on a digital scrapbook site. Yeah. Not a good thing. I'm having a blast, learning a ton, and pushing my creativity to new limits. So why is that not good? I scrapbooked in my sleep last night, and I could hardly wait to get back online this morning.
I posted my first layout last night (you can see it here) and got some positive feedback. Yay!!
I'm now working on another page. I'm excited that I'm finally getting comfortable on Photoshop, so I'm doing my whole layout there, rather than dragging pieces of it into InDesign and then back again when I'm done. It's so much fun!!

No comments: