Wednesday, January 25, 2006

More pages

I know I need to get in and update the website, but this is so much quicker and easier!

I made two pages yesterday. One is my beloved Buffy, the other of myself.
Buffy's page was a lot of fun, since I had a couple pictures of him I've always wanted to scrap. Unlike Jasmine, who I have a hard time getting a still photo of, I can always get one of Buffy not moving :)
Credits: Heather Roselli's Soft Sherbert
Fonts: Conga Brava Std., Commercial Script BT

My page was harder. I had Josh take a picture of me yesterday morning, and I got pictures of him, Jasmine, and our lunch and the coffee pot. It was fun, though, since I nearly never do pages about myself (until this week, when I've done two!!)

Credits: my own design
Fonts: Adobe Garamond Pro, Bernhard Modern Std, Ancestory SF

No comments: