Tuesday, January 16, 2007

8 months pregnant!


oh my. I think I'm looking pretty pregnant!! But then again, I am due in a month (or a month and three days, by the doctor's office's date) Either way, I'll be holding this baby by the end of February. If this one is near the same size as Jasmine, s/he is likely close to 8 pounds now! That helps explain the, um, large belly :)

*******

I've been thinking lately about silly little idiosyncrasies about myself, and thought I'd share some of them, just for fun.

I love finishing things. I love the feeling of something being done. BUT...I hate putting away folded laundry. And I don't enjoy packaging up new scrapbook kits. Once I'm done designing it, I want it to just be done...I don't want to have to rename the files and upload it anywhere.

I hate washing silverware. It doesn't matter how many there are, it doesn't seem like you get anywhere when they're done!

I love putting away dishes, as long as it's my kitchen (my parents' is okay, too). It's so satisfying to see a counter full of dishes, and in 5 minutes or less it's clear and they're done!

I would bake and cook far more often (and much more joyfully) if someone else was there to wash the prep dishes. I love baking, but hate the mess afterwards. I also don't care (usually) how hard something is, as long as it's all at once. I rarely make things that need to be baked twice (like a pie with a baked shell) or need to be frosted. Just let me be done all at once!


I can't think of any more right now, but this is a start.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sinead said...

Charlene, you look so cute!! I'm guessing that you guys are having a boy--you seem to be carrying low!

Deanna said...

Charlene.your looking soo good!..I can't wait to meet little him/her!!!! Om gonna agree with Sinead..and say BOY!...got any inklings?