Thursday, January 25, 2007

2-part mini-contest

Ready???

Okay. All five have been given out...so watch for a free Quick Page to come this way soon....

I just finished my newest kit (no, I didn't create them both today!!) and could use a little "publicity," since I don't have a store. Here's a preview:



Watch for more information very soon.....

And for the people who got kits: Rowena Grall already got me a quick page, so feel free to just have fun, but no need to hurry and get a quick page to me! I'd love to know when you use it, though :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh i want i want!

ebienic@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

How nice of you! Lovely kit!
lizziej4@yahoo dot com

Me said...

rowyfo at gmail.com

How kind. :)

Lynn said...

Gorgeous colors!! Going to be great for scrapping summer!! :)

wallstreetredneckwife @ gmail.com

Kristie B. said...

Me me please!

kristie.b.scrappin at gmail dot com

Josh Virkler said...

That's five. Thanks!!!