Monday, January 08, 2007

Two Layouts

Winter is finally showing its ugly face around here, but thankfully it doesn't seem too horrible at this point. It makes me really thankful for the warm weather last month. I love sunshine :)

I'm due in less than 6 weeks!!! In 7 weeks (or less) I'll be holding my baby!! I will try to update this as soon as I get the chance, or have Josh do it, when s/he is born, and since we're praying and believing for a nice, normal, EASY labor and delivery, hopefully I"ll be home and feeling fantastic 24 hours after the baby is born. :)

Layouts...I made one about Josh! How long has it been since I did that last? It's hard when there aren't many pictures of either of us, but I try :)

This is using Tamra Burwick's "What I Like About You" kit, which comes to TheDigiChick on Thursday :)













And this one is the same "perfect" picture of Jasmine from the layout last time I posted. I got this kit a few weeks ago and don't think I've actually used it yet for a layout! I really don't think she could be any cuter.

This is using Fee Jardine's "Bloomin Lovely" kit and some fun, fun Atomic Cupcake actions (frayed fabric, painted edges and torn edges :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Thank you for the freebies, too.