Saturday, January 13, 2007

Selling from Home

I have made a decision I should have done a long, long time ago. It was so easy to do it, I'm laughing at myself for putting it off for so long.

You can now buy any of my kits directly through me. Since it seems that my store possibilities are constantly changing, this should hopefully be a more consistent way to do it.

Sure, I'd love to get the publicity that hopefully comes along with being in a store, but this way I can have one place to always send people, and anything else is a bonus!!

So I'd love to have you check out my Scrapbooking Corner, where you can buy any/all of my kits. Send your friends :)
(the calendar isn't currently available because it's after the 1st of the year...I'll likely turn it into a quick-page album or something but that isn't happening t0day)

No comments: