Monday, July 14, 2008

Couch!

It's been a loooong time (they said 8 weeks; it ended up being 11), but we finally have our new couch and loveseat in!
That reminds me; I still haven't gotten pictures of the "finished" living room. Maybe I'll get those today and update this post. But at least you can see the main wall color and the funiture!
They're bigger than we remembered, and a grayer green; we both had it in our head that they were greener than this. Not a problem; just means we painted both rooms using a different color as the inspiration! It's because they had a brown couch on display too, so next to that, these do look green!

And my "huge" chair doesn't seem nearly so enormous anymore. It's also not the most comfortable seat in the room; they're all about even.
Bekah can't get up in them yet; give her a week. I'm sure she'll have it figured out.

To remind me, I'll put this here too.
Yesterday we bought daylilies to replace the ugly bushes in our "burm." I'll try to get pictures of those and do some before-and-after shots!

No comments: