Friday, July 11, 2008

Father's Day Present

Well, Charlene said that I would be posting about the awesome Father's Day present she gave me, and I hate to make her a liar!

Today was another of Charlene's "Anti-Procrastination Days", and she invited me to partake as well. And after putting it off for most of the day (oh, the irony!), here goes...

Charlene made a beautiful, spectacular layout of, and had it turned into a canvas to hang on the wall! Pretty gnarly, huh? Have you ever heard of such a thing? Yeah, I know. We're so far ahead of the curve.

The layout uses a picture of when we had a "picnic" at home on our dining room floor. She took it and made it appear that we are in a much more tropical setting. She's so amazing, huh?

Thanks so much, Sweetie!

(If you are reading this in a FeedBlitz email and the pictures don't show up, try visiting the blog. Whatever you have to do, just make sure you see these pictures!)




1 comment:

SuzyQ said...

Wow! That's really neat. Great job, Charlene! Hmm...gives me an idea for my dh for Christmas maybe...