Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Why?

A couple months ago, Jasmine graduated from the School of No. She still goes back for occasional visits, but I actually get "yes" or an answer now, not always "no."
But we're deep in the School of Why right now. My favorite answer when I have no idea is "because it's fun." So now, if I have no answer for her, I'll ask her "why do you think?" and she'll say "because it's fun?"
Sounds like a good answer to me!

So my question for you, my readers, is:
WHY are crayons not flavored with something nasty (but completely harmless)? Children always taste them. Nay, devour them. Bekah thinks "coloring" means "scribble for one second, eat for three." My brother Kenny's very first sentence: "I eat crayons." And I wanna know why!!

1 comment:

Amy Turon said...

Charlene, I think you have a great idea there!! Maybe you can suggest your idea to the makers of Crayola and who knows...they might take you up on that idea. Sounds like a sensible thing to me.

Aunt Amy