Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Layouts, and more things that make me laugh

Here are the past few layouts I've made. You can click through to see the credits and comment(s) people made.





Today's additions to "what makes me laugh"

1. Josh.
I got my first email from him on a Monday morning. Wednesday morning, my sister Amy came in to the room and saw me laughing as I looked at the computer. She knew: "is it him making you laugh again?" Yup. And 5 years later, he still makes me laugh on a regular basis. I think he's one of the funniest people I know.

2. Calvin and Hobbes.
Definitely my favorite comic strip, hands down. I love Dilbert, and Cow and Boy makes me laugh, but C&H is consistently my favorite thing when I need a laugh. I'm glad he retired when he was still at the top of his game (unlike a few others, whose names I won't mention in case you still enjoy reading them), but his humor is sorely missed.

No comments: