Friday, July 25, 2008

The Dynamics of Two

I know it's unfair to try to figure it out, because the girls are so completely different in personality that it's impossible to know how they'd be if their birth order had been reversed.
But I do know for sure that Bekah has picked up some things that Jasmine didn't pick up until recently, thanks to her excellent mimicking skills!
She says a very (very!) clear "no" ("Nah!") and means it. Which is good, I guess, when she tells me she wants to eat something, so I can ask her yes/no questions and get "Nah! Nah! Nah! Mm!" and then I know I found it.
The most fun, though, at this moment, is that she knows how old she is. Or at least knows the correct answer to the question "how old are you?"
Jasmine's answer: "Free!"


Bekah's answer: "Wah!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww! What cuties. And such great snapshots. :)