Friday, August 01, 2008

Layouts Galore

Bekah has two new words today.
"Help" (sounds just like "up"), as in "I want to help you take the dishes out of the dishwasher.
And "vuh-vuh," or "I love you." That is one of the two sweetest things to hear them say (the other being the first few "mama"s!!)

And now for some layouts.
This one will actually be for a challenge tomorrow, but I'm impatient. It uses an alpha from TDC and everything else from Krista's store. :)


Can I just tell you how awesome it is (still) to be on TDC's Creative Team? I love that I get to play with all their new kits before they get put in the store. I've held onto these for almost a week before I could finally post them!




And then this one I had for over a week, for Fee Jardine's team. I laughed out loud when I saw the "wahoo" word art, because that's one of Jasmine's favorite words. She only uses it when it's something really exciting (like going down a slide) and I figured the whole day was one big "wahoo" for her!

No comments: