Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Update

Thank you for all the congrats!!

I'd love some prayers that we find the perfect midwife for us. The wonderful woman we had for Bekah moved to Kentucky, so we're starting all over again. But this time I'm pickier; not only do I want a midwife who's truly a midwife (and not a MED-wife, or someone who acts more like an OB and is intervention-happy) but who has privileges at the hospital where I had Bekah. I had no idea it was so much to ask, but apparently it is.

I had a preliminary appointment this morning, and the nurse was a doll, but the midwife isn't at the right hospital now (according to insurance sites, she used to be). But the plus from that: I heard from someone else that I am, indeed, pregnant! That's always fun to hear, even if it was far from being a surprise.

No comments: