Friday, August 15, 2008

Story Time

The Legend of TDC Water

TDC (TheDigiChick, my digiscrapping hangout) has a reputation. It is said that, if you "drink the water," you will find yourself pregnant.
It worked. Bekah came after I had been on the site for 1 1/2 years.

There's a new "batch" of pregnant women at TDC, many designers and Creative Team members.

Ummm....I've found out that I'm among that group!
I didn't realize it kept its potency after already working once. I guess it does!

SURPRISE! :D

I'm due in late April. I haven't met the new midwife at the practice we went to with Bekah, but hopefully we'll like her. And of course the name hunt begins anew...

Poor Grandma Virkler. I mean, it's wonderful for her, but she's in a crazy situation that the wives BOTH of her grandsons named Josh are having a baby in April! Hopefully we won't all decide on the same name!!

8 comments:

Deena said...

YAY!! The official announcement!! Congrats!

Jenny said...

Congratulations!!

SuzyQ said...

Congrats! That's so exciting!

candy said...

wohoooooooooo charlene , congratulation :)

Valerie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

BoozetteScrappy said...

Congrats girl! I'm glad I'm immune from the TDC water! No more for me but totally excited for all the mommies!

Alice said...

Aww! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

OMG! Look at you! lol! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :)