Friday, August 22, 2008

(Is Your) Mother (a) Goose?

I made another book for the girls :)

It was so much fun! The hardest part was definitely coming up with the verses. But first, pictures.
The cover:
And the inside:

And the verses:

(Mary Mary, Quite Contrary):
Kewpie, Kewpie, fan of Goofy
How does your room stay clean?
with baby vac
and a singing broom
and mommy's help in between.

(Everyone Loves Ice Cream, from the album "Bert and Ernie's Singalong"):
Everyone loves Jasmine, Yes, indeed, they do
Everyone loves Jasmine, I do, do you?
Search the whole world over, travel near and far
But everyone loves Jasmine, no matter who they are.

(Jack and Jill)
Jasmine and Boo went out with you
to go and see the water.
Boo was wearing her bear backpack
And Jasmine followed after!

(Little Boy Blue)
Little girl Boo
stop playing your flute
There's bread on your plate
And a bowl full of fruit
Where is Rebekah, who’s cute as a sheep?
She's on the carpet, fast asleep!

(Sunshine)
You are my sunshines
My lovely sunshines
You make me happy
When skies are gray
I hope you know dears
How much I love you
Please don't take
my sunshines away!

(Yankee Doodle)
Jasmine and Bekah rode around
On a Merry-Go-Round pony
Stuck a feather in their caps
And thought it very silly!

(Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star)
Think of lovely little Boo
How I wonder about you
What you'll be when you are grown
Will you travel on your own?
Precious, perfect, little Boo
How I pray that God bless you!

(I'm A Little Teapot)
I'm a little Bekah, cute and fair
Here is my smile, here is my hair
When I get all steamed up,
hear me squeal
That's how I tell you
just what I feel!

(Mary Had A Little Lamb)
Jasmine has a little Boo,
Little Boo, Little Boo
Jasmine has a little Boo
She calls her Bekah Jenny.

No comments: