Tuesday, August 01, 2006

My Little Sunshine

Jasmine has decided that she needs to be a sunshine 24/7. She hasn't slept well for the last week. Which means I haven't slept well either. Not good for any of us! Hopefully things will change soon...in the meantime, I'm thankful that I don't feel as tired as I should, being 11 weeks pregnant and running on very interrupted sleep.

I updated my 101 list. I'm getting there :)

Wow. I haven't posted layouts in awhile. Here are a few I've done the past few days. All are from sketches by Kimberly Geswein (how did I ever scrap before sketches???) :) You can find them in my gallery on TDC, if you want to see where the papers, etc, came from (link on side of blog).







1 comment:

GG said...

You're layouts are beautiful. I enjoy seeing your work. Hope life relaxs a bit for you, so you can get better sleep.

GG