Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The Zenith of Irony

Hi there. Josh again.

So...Did anyone actually try to click on that link I posted a few days ago? And did it work? Yeah. It didn't work for me either. I finally actually tried clicking on it for the first time today.

Boy do I feel like an idiot. Especially given the fact that one of my professional titles is "Webmaster".

So let's try this again. And this time I'll even make it easier for you by posting the picture here. But if you have a second, please go check out the website too. We're pretty proud of it! :-)

http://www.cwgministries.org/pst/#pst

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Josh, I DID click on the link, and it took me to the web site. I saw the nice pic of Charlene, and the cool ad. I also read your letter of response and the original article regarding lawn pesticides. I very much enjoy reading the joshandcharlene blog. I read it regularly and keep updated on the adventures of your family. Keep up the good work!

Loved the video of Jasmine doing the "walking" dance. That was so neat.

Aunt Amy Turon