Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Bekah News

I can't believe I haven't posted yet about this.
Rebekah took her first steps this past weekend!
On Saturday she took a step to Josh. Sunday she stepped to me and then later to Josh again.

You should have seen the look on her face! She knew this was a big deal and she wanted us to know how excited she was. It was priceless!

We'll try to get videos as soon as she starts going more than a step at a time (i.e. when we're more likely to know it's about to happen and get the camera ready!).

If someone reminds me (if you leave a comment it shows up in my inbox in case I forget to come back here and check), I'll try to go through the pictures the professional photographer took last weekend and get some up here. Oh, and maybe pictures of our beautiful fence. They're sitting on the computer, waiting.....

1 comment:

Amy Turon said...

Yes, I would LOVE to see the pictures of Rebekah, and a video of her walking. That's so exciting.

Aunt Amy