Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Midweek already

I can't believe it. Josh's birthday is this Saturday. That means it's really fall, and that it's almost November. Where did 2007 go??

I can't remember if I wrote about this here, but I'm working at saving up for an amazing camera. I'm halfway there, hoping to have the money by Thanksgiving in case there are any good Black Friday sales. Unfortunately I'm just about done with all the stuff Josh gave me, so I'm getting more scrapbooking done today. (I do have a book cover to make, but the title and concept are still up in the air so I need to wait)
First off, here's my pie chart of my progress. I'll keep adding more wedges (I've already added one since I posted it here)


And here's a layout that took me a long time because I couldn't figure out what it needed. I finally got it, after getting some help from my scrapping friends :)


And a page using one of the pictures that we had taken professionally:



And two pages from our trip to Letchworth State Park Monday. This first one is what Jasmine told us about the trip when we were driving home. She knows we like her to tell us what we saw and did, so we didn't even have to ask!



And Bekah trying desperately to eat the grass:

No comments: